HEART_2.png This Internet Marketing tool known as a blog is changing the way we receive and plan information on line. I am writing this document in my blog now.

My blog is a Word Press Blog and it is pretty cool because within a few minutes, I purchased a transcendency moreover installed the blog on my server directed to the new domain.

This is totally cool. People who read the posts in my blog can rate them and leave comments. I have noticed blogs becoming more popular than your standard basic websites.

Search engines love blogs and every time someone leaves a comment it is looked at by the search engines as new and fresh content.

You will notice that on the home page of my blog, there is unvarying an opt in form for building my mailing list of subscribers for my newsletter. Wow. Is the blog idea a cool Internet Marketing Tool or what?

You can comment, solicit questions and participate in the speech appanage on the blog and you can even vote in to my killer newsletter.

This article will be submitted to the major article directories as well so if you are not reading it on my blog and would like to check it out there, check the link in my bio.

The other cool thing about having a blog as an important Internet Marketing Tool is the fact that you can place links on your blog to superintendence traffic to spare pages.

I decided up a blog under the sovereignty poolbilliardssupplies dot com back on January 4th. I posted in the blog about 17 times vault the following 30 days. The blog had over 11000 hits in that first month.

I accidentally uninstalled that blog when installing a new one and lost all of the comments connective feed back. I did have all of the posts however and I impartial finished getting them back on border yesterday. (Minor Set Back. LOL)

This was a valuable lesson and I will not be clicking on uninstall again. The biggest draw fall back is that at present my oldest post is in Feb. instead like January 4th.

On a good note, I was checking my stats extreme night and I created money with Google AdSense, eBay affiliate program (Commission Junction) und so weiter Click Banco last week. There has been a large increase in percentage of income since I started posting to my blogs on a regular basis.

Well I guess that’s about it for this post.

To Your Success