How To Optimize Your Blog For Search Engines
Many clients ask me how to campaign more traffic to their blogs. By nowadays you have probably heard that blogs are an excellent resource to get leads as well as clients for your business. The best way to do that is along creating search engine friendly blog posts that get indexed in search engines. When people search for information on topics you discuss in your blog it appears on the search beam result pages. Capability customers then are able to read what you have to say and get on your mailing list.
So now it all boils down to techniques that help you effectively optimize your blog for search engines. Here are tips and ideas to do just that:
– Create A Keyword Eloquent Header For Your Blog. The header repeats on all pages on the blog. By making unfailing that your header contains targeted keywords, you are clever to get more of your blog pages indexed in search engines.
– Treat Separate Blog Post As A Separate, Optimizable Page. Use the process of search donkey optimization on each blog post. This means that you weakness to create an optimized title for each post, find targeted keywords for each post and weave the keywords into your post’s text.
– Make Sure That Each Blog Post’s File Name Are Descriptive. Different blogging software behaves differently, but some will call your blog posts 2.html, 3.html, 4.html, etc. As you can see, that is not very descriptive and not particularly helpful to either people or search engines. When you create a post called “How Coaching Helps Business Owners”, calling it “how-coaching-helps-business-owners.html” is a most better title than “5.html”
Make sure that your blogging software creates descriptive file names for your blog posts; it is better both for anthropomorphism readers and search engine spiders.
– Procure Links Pointing To Your Blog. Quality links to your blog means more blog visitors and higher searching engine rankings. Current search diesel algorithms value links to your blog, which means that having links pointing to your blog shall improve your blog’s search engine rankings.
– Get Your Blog Listed in Blog Directories. Blog directories are a great source of getting unidirectional links to your blog. Since blog directory links many times are unidirectional (they link to you, yet you don’t link back to them), they are great for boosting your search engine rankings. Having many unidirectional links pointing to your web site will improve your search engine rankings.
A blog is an excellent marketing tool, but your blog will not attract better leads and clients for your business if you don’t use search engine optimization techniques to optimize your blog and attract targeted search engine traffic to it.