50 Tips and Statistics For Email Marketing in the 2014
Statistics for email marketing:
1. The medial subscriber gets 416 commercial messages everyone month.
2. The number of existing email accounts is around 3.2 billion.
3. In the 2012. the revenue of email ads has been $156 million.
4. 95% of all online consumers have email address.
5. 91% of the consumers said that they check their email minimum once a day.
6. Medial internet user in the U.S. has 3.1 email address.
7. By the year 2017 the U.S. will have around 236.8 million email users.
8. There is a prevision that by 2017 the email audition will grow to 2.76 billion.
9. 78% of brand marketers in the UK said that they see the retention as the purpose of their email marketing programs.
10. 64% of all decision makers use their mobile devices to read the email.
11. 89% of the brand marketers in the UK said that the email is great part of their business advertising strategies.
12. Each $1 that gets spent on email marketing brings average $44.25 in return.
13. 56% of all businesses had point to increase their email marketing in the 2013.
14. In the last zone like the 2012, there were more than 90% of the internet users in the UK that have sent or received at least one email per week.
15. 70% of the email users said they always expand the emails that come from their treasured companies. Only 18% regarding email users said that they never open the commercial emails.
16. 55.2% of all global users open the email on desktop computers.
17. The estimate is that the number of the adult email audience in the U.S. in the 2013 will be 188.3 million and it will climb to 203.8 million in the 2017.
18. 93% of all consumers go around at least one email that’s based on permission each day.
What respecting mobile devices?
1. 66% of all emails on Gmail get opened on mobile devices and only 19% in web browsers.
2. When creating the campaign for multi-devices, we need to remember that the most important content has to develop first. The content should be bought in the top-down hierarchy. This plan is one like the basics in journalism.
3. The size of the text body should be at least 13px. Suppositive you want to avoid zooming, use the schoolbook size 15-16px, depending on the font family and also preview how it looks on a mobile device.
4. Fluid devices provide highly interactive experience of use. Each mail gets viewed in stages and a good email marketing plan will do a research and create special design and content for each stage.
5. Some claim that there are already 50% of the email messages that are opened on mobile devices.
6. Individual of the basic principles in marketing is that we requirement to know our audience. Suppositive more than 10% of our brand’s audience is utilizing mobile devices, then it’s time to do a mobile optimization.
7. The most used email client for Gmail opening is the built-in iPhone’s mail program. This program opens 34% of all mails on Gmail.
8. Smartphone users represent 55% of the whole travelling population in the U.S. besides the time has arrived to stop dividing email messages on mobile and non-mobile ones. Our subscribers will see our messages on many different devices, that include desktop, laptop, tablets and smartphone devices.
9. Instead of focusing only on a click-based interaction alongside subscribers, excogitation about it more widely. Use a grid-based layout and provide a content that’s easy to read and understand.
10. There are subscription forms that ask their subscribers unparalleled to provide an email address. The idea is to guard it simple as possible.
11. Create the one-column layout, because it’s always the most responsive one. If you want to stick to the multi-column layout, verify how its elements behave on different devices et alii consider using a grid.
Master the Inbox
1. How can you lower the bounce rate? Find the emails that generated the top-drawer number like bouncebacks and explore the source of that list.
2. Respect alone the terms of the CAN-SPAM federal legislation. You also need to assure that comprehensiveness the removal requests are honored and that those subscribers get removed from your mailing lists.
3. 33% of all email recipients os their email messages only because of the subject line.
4. People most often pore emails throughout nomadic et sequens their finances.
5. On a typical workday, most emails on desktops and smartphones have been opened between 10a.m. and 4p.m.
6. The recipients will most often read only the subject mark or few first lines of the textbook of your email. That’s why you need to incorporate your CTA early in the email.
7. The subject lines that stifle less than 10 characters have 58% of slit rate.
8. Google said that they had more than 425 million active users of Gmail in the June 2012. Litmus’ tracking service of emails showed that encircling 4% of all email opens were made by Gmail users, in the same month.
Email B2B marketing
1. 61% of the worldwide marketing professionals in B2B sector claimed that CTR is the most useful indicator for the subdivide from the email muckrake performance. 48% of the B2C marketers claimed the cognate thing.
2. Auto-responders are sublimity for managing simple, returning mails. You can constantly use them for testing the marketing automation area. They’re perfect for it because you’ll send them often to all the new followers and subscribers.
3. The images are becoming more accepted in our inboxes, omnificence since the Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter showed us how to deal with them. You need to smartly choose the images in your email, because they’ll talk about your brand spil well. B2B emails can use some fresh designs to make their emails unique.
4. We see more B2B marketers that force majeure trendy by personalizing their campaigns to their subscribers’ interests. They use behavioral facts and wide selection of online personalization instruments.
5. Use the primo marketing practice for creating your email templates, forms and homepages. Most automation providers volition offer you the substratum for your implementation, from design of the template to the content that’s already included as an example.
Data is important.
1. You demand to collect detailed data from your subscribers and you need to customize each part like your message to make it relevant.
2. E-mail marketing is great because it inclination provide you the data about your company’s best customers. Then you tin target them accompanying the important offers and discounts in order to stimulate them to share it with their friends and to talk good about your brand.
3. 77% of all marketers said that the history of purchase had great impact on the return on investment (ROI). They are using the data they’ve cool in the past to create campaigns that will influence on their buyer’s process of making decisions.
4. 7 out of 10 commoners said that they’ve used the a coupon or the distinct discount that they’ve received in the marketing email in the previous week.
5. Whether you’re collecting the addresses from the submission forms, you should consider the use of confirmed opt-in. For the confirmed opt-in, your subscribers will be asked to come in their email address in order to access to the content of your website. Whereas they bear a registration and give you their email address, they’ll intromission the verification email that they’ll need to confirm. This way you’ll get only the active and valid email addresses from your neoterism subscribers.
Email and the convivial media
1. Any digital marketing campaign needs to pay special attention to sharing options of their email. It is advisable to include the buttons for social sharing at the foremost of the email. Create the interesting content that will be displayed on the social sharing websites and provide a shortened link for your unmotivated content.
2. A survey in the 2013, conducted on the internet users in the U.S., had shown that the users spent also time on email than on any other digital activity. The email was used an hour longer than the popular Facebook.